How to Take
• Take the appropriate
number of pills at a time (written on bottle), one or more hours before
or after a meal (in other words, on an empty stomach).
• Take with hot water only, not cold. Taking with tea is not recommended.
• If you are taking more than one formula, wait half an hour or
more before taking the second (and third, if applicable) formula(s).
• If taking Western drugs, allow 2 or more hours to pass before
taking the herbs, in order to prevent adverse reaction.
When Not to Take
• If pregnant, lactating or during menstrual period.
• In the event of cold or flu, stop intake of herbs. If you wish
to speed recovery, you may want to make an appointment for a specific
acupuncture treatment and a different, specific herbal formula. (Don't
worry about passing on your sickness to the practitioner.)
• If taking strengthening herbs, do not take after 5pm as they
may affect your sleep.
• Do not pass your herbal prescription on to anyone else, even
if s/he has a similar health complaint.
• If you have any concern about the effects of the herbs, please
consult the practitioner.
note: Herbs can take up to three weeks for proper effectiveness, so
diligence in administering them is required.
- About - Treatments
- Appointments - Testimonials
- Links - Contact
Spring of Health
550 Water Street Building K, Unit 2, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
831-423-3777 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Treatment Relief Chronic Pain, Tendonitis, Sports Injuries, Treating
Work And Occupational Injuries, Carpal Tunnel - Acute or Chronic Back
Pain Relief, Neck Pain Relief, Shoulder Pain Relief, Elbow Pain Tennis
Elbow Treatment Relief, Wrist Pain Treatment Relief, Hip Pain, Knee
Pain Relief, Ankle Pain Treatment, Foot Pain Treatment, Allergy Allergies
and Sinus Problems Treatment Cure, Reduce PMS, Women's Health Issues,
Help Digestive Problems, Reduce Stress, Stop Cure Flues and Common Colds